Australia’s domestic spies are ramping up their CT efforts against right wing extremists, probably at the expense of looking at jihadis; What is driving this? Is it the right move? Should other nations follow suit?
- Asio reveals up to 40% of its counter-terrorism cases involve far-right violent extremism
- CIA letting less intelligence on Russia reach Trump: report
Latest posts by Phil Gurski (see all)
- Good counter-terrorism practices require wide sharing among international security services - October 30, 2020
- October 30, 2002: Bombings in Soweto, South Africa - October 30, 2020
- Islamic leaders need to look in the mirror - October 29, 2020