Canadians are supposedly really active on right wing extremism websites. How worried should we be that these will translate into terrorist attacks? Are our protectors looking at this menace?
Have a listen to how Borealis sees this data.
- Canadians among most active in online right-wing extremism, research finds on CBC.ca
- Right wing or jihadis: which poses the greater threat to Canada?
- Did Germany drop the ball on right-wing extremism?
Latest posts by Phil Gurski (see all)
- ISIS execution in Syria (July 9, 2016) - July 9, 2020
- Suicide bombing at a mosque in northeastern Nigeria (July 8, 2016) - July 8, 2020
- Podcast 49 – Terrorism, Iran and Foreign Policy: A discussion with Atheist Republic - July 7, 2020
Share this article