Everyone is panicking about COVID-19, and there is reason for this but there is a movement to charge those claiming to spread the virus with terrorism. This is not a terrorism offence and we dilute our understanding of the word if we do so.
See my ongoing coverage of the Coronavirus crisis
- What will terrorism look like post-COVID?
- Quick Hits: Not all religious extremism is violent
- COVID-19, Conspiracy Theory and Terrorism?
- COVID-19, face masks and national security
- Where is the COVID-19 terrorism spike?
Latest posts by Phil Gurski (see all)
- Gunmen attack gun shops and army unit in Aktobe (June 5, 2016) - June 5, 2020
- A review of Caliphate – Episode 6 - June 4, 2020
- Bombings in India (June 4, 2008) - June 4, 2020
Share this article